The Karnataka Ancient tour is planned to let you visit some of the ancient monuments of Karnataka. The greatest kingdoms of South include, the Chalukyan Empire. During the reign of Chalukyan Empire, the country saw construction of some of the most exquisite temples and forts. Opt for this tour to enjoy the splendid architectural wonders of ancient Karnataka. After viewing these architectural wonders that are centuries old, unwind on white sunbathed beaches of Goa, making it the perfect end to your holiday.
• Visit Kesava temple at Somnathpur
• Guided tour to the major attractions of Mysore covering the Golden Royal Elephant,the Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari temple, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo and the Durbar hall.
• Visit Shravanbelagola, noted for its 17 meter high statue of Lord Gomateshvara
• Excursion to Horanadu and Baha Budan Giri the major tourist attractions of Chikmagalur.
• Full day tour toBadami Fort, Open Air Museum and the Cave temples
• Guided tour to the Chapel of St Francis Xavier, the Church of St Francis of Assisi and the Basilica of Bom Jesus,
• Boat cruise on Mandovi River
• Visit Badami cave temples, at Badami
• Day trip to major tourist attractions of South Goa include Santa Durga Temple, Mangeshi Temple, Colva Beach