Except for snow, the state of Karnataka encompasses each and every aspect of tours to India. It has beaches, hill stations, medieval temples, forts, palaces, wildlife sanctuaries and monuments among others. It is a state which has witnessed the rule of both Hindu and Muslim rulers over the period in history. The two week long ‘Discover Karnataka’ tour package will bring to your fore all the aforementioned tourist aspects of Karnataka.
• Guided tour of Hyderabad- Mecca Masjid, Salar Jung Museum, Falakuma Palace and the spectacular Charminar
• Visit the 15th century Bidar Fort and the Bahmani tombs
• Visit the Gol Gumbaz and Ibrahim Roza in Bijapur
• Guided trip to Kallina Kote Fort in Chitradurga
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pattadakal
• Visit the ruins of Hampi- The Vittala Temple, the Virupaksha Temple and the King’s Palace
• See the monolithic statue of Lord Bahubali at Shravanbelagola